Saturday 5 December 2015

Waterloo Pics 

Part 2


Here are some more pics from Waterloo 2015. I took just over 1000 pics, I tried to get some pics of uniforms that you wouldn't ordinarily see. Enjoy 



























































These pics are from the British side looking out to where the French moved between La Haye Sainte and Hougomont






















I thought you were supposed to march if you were the French..... 























We made it to the French Camp










































The butch.....I mean the Surgeon's tent.....
















This where the Prussians entered




Plancenoit

















La Haye Sainte


































My friend John and I "Dressing" for the occasion
















More pics to follow

Have Fun,

Paul

1 comment: